Oasis Hotels & Resorts To Host Fourth Annual Country Music Festival
Paula Gomez / Ashley Serrate
Paula@c3vagency.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
305.807.8996 / 305.494.9375
OASIS HOTELS & RESORTS TO HOST FOURTH ANNUAL
COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL
CANCUN, Quintana Roo, Mexico, February 23, 2016 — Oasis Hotels & Resorts, the leading all-inclusive vacation resort brand in the Mexican Caribbean, is pleased to announce dates for their annual Country Music Festival. Taking place June 22-26, 2016, the festival will also include a series of song writing workshops led by Rick Barker.
Now in its fourth year, the Country Music Festival has included nationally recognized artists and this year’s event is set to showcase several up and coming artists. Throughout the five days of the festival, artists such as Lance Carpenter, Cali Rodi, Greg Bates, Shelly Skidmore and Maddy Newton will rotate their appearances throughout the resort’s numerous venues, offering guests intimate musical experiences.
To add to the excitement, the event will also feature a songwriters workshop led by Rick Barker, founder of the Music Industry Blue Print. Former manager of Grammy award winner, Taylor Swift, Barker’s songwriters workshop will give guests the opportunity to bring their words, ideas, and thoughts to life through song. Some of the country’s most talented songwriters will work with guests to help them create their own song, and Barker will even offer guests the opportunity to set their song to music and leave Cancun with their own personal and fully recorded song. The songwriters workshop will be offered Friday, June 24 and Saturday, June 25.
“Having had the pleasure of working with the Oasis Country Music Festival for a many years, we thought that the incorporation of the songwriters workshop would be a natural progression for the event,” said Rick Baker. “This year’s roster of performers are also talented songwriters who will be able to share their skills with guests through these workshops.”
Beginning June 22, performers for the Country Music Festival will include some of Nashville’s brightest young talents. This year’s roster includes:
- Lance Carpenter is a recording artist and professional songwriter who has penned hits for contemporary country radio while staying true to his traditional background. Lance has performed with artists including Toby Keith, Luke Bryan, Colt Ford and more. Lance just celebrated his first #1 song as a songwriter for Kelsea Ballerini with “Love Me Like You Mean It.”
- Bringing her small town roots to Music City, Cali Rodi is a songwriter and performer who has worked with Little Big Town. Cali is also signed to Keith Urban’s Publishing Company. She is a musical ambassador for the TJ Martell Foundation and is a frequent performer for Birdies for the Brave.
- Greg Bates is a Nashville born and raised singer/ songwriter whose music has been heard on the hit ABC series, Nashville. His current hit single, “Fill in the Blank,” is quickly climbing the country charts.
- Country singer/songwriter Shelly Skidmore is a regular performer at the legendary Grand Ole Opry and her songs “Done Runnin” and “I’ve Got You and You’ve Got Me” have been featured on ABC’s primetime series
- Maddy Newton is a 20-year-old singer/songwriter living in Nashville, TN. Maddy has performed with artists including JoJo, Cimorelli, and A Great Big World.
“The Country Music Festival is one of Oasis Hotels & Resorts’ signature entertainment offerings. The addition of the songwriting work shop is a testament to our commitment to enhancing the overall guest experience,” said Juan Andres “Cuki” Pons, Director of Entertainment for Oasis Hotels & Resorts.
For complete schedules, ticket pricing and booking information contact Oasis Hotels & Resorts, 1 (800) 446-2747; email@example.com; oasishotels.com.
About Oasis Hotels & Resorts
Oasis Hotels & Resorts offers eight properties spread throughout Cancun and Tulum, each with its own brand identity and catering to a distinct guest profile. Combined, Oasis’ portfolio consists of 4,000 guestrooms and suites. Oasis Hotels & Resorts recently made a multi-million dollar investment to renovate its properties, including significant enhancements to its accommodations, food & beverage options and enhancing service standards. Oasis properties include: The Pyramid at Grand Oasis, Grand Oasis Cancun, Grand Oasis Tulum, Grand Oasis Palm, Oasis Palm, Oh! By Oasis, Grand Oasis Sens and Oasis Smart.
# # #